Sunday 3 April 2011

♡ Beautiful Mothers Day ♡

Only One

Hundreds of stars in the pretty sky,
Hundreds of shells on the shore together,
Hundreds of birds that go singing by,
Hundreds of birds in the sunny weather.

Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn,
Hundreds of  bees in the purple clover,
Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn,
But only one Mother the wide world over.

George Cooper (1840-1927)



x My Lovely Mother as a new born baby with her Lovely Mum, my Nan x



These gorgeous Spring Flowers were picked this morning from our garden & I will be giving them to my lovely Mum xx









1 comment:

  1. A beautiful photo and poem to match your garden flowers Janey.
    Thanks for your lovely words at Secrets and I'm glad you saw
    that post with the pictures of your pouch.
    I wanted my mam to have something pretty and calming esp at the moment when she's in a lot of pain and the lavender was perfect for that.
    Love Kat x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...