Wednesday 6 April 2011

Antique Rose Swag Fire Surround

I have to share with you all this beautiful Fire Surround that I bought a while ago and which was in need of some loving TLC.
I just fell in love with it straight away... I adore the Rose Swag on the front and knew that I could give it a little bit of Janey love to bring it back to being a beauty once more.
Sadly I do not have a fire place that suits this gorgeous antique and therefore I am selling it.
I so hope I find it the loving home it deserves.
A gorgeous piece and so very elegant.
I thought I would share with you some before and after pictures of this gorgeous vintage fire surround.
Janey xxx



The "Before" Images 



Stripped back:



Below,  brought back to life with a little TLC.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...