Monday 13 June 2011

♡♡ Vanessa & Ian's Wedding 29th May Capesthorne Hall ♡♡

For the last 7 months I have been working on a very special wedding.
This gorgeous wedding was between the very lovely Vanessa and her soon to be husband Ian.
Their Wedding was at the Wonderful Capesthorne Hall & Pavilion just outside of Alderley Edge in Cheshire.
From the word "Go" Vanessa and I got on... she is so happy, bright, great fun and very beautiful.
The brief was pretty much "A wedding with pink Roses, Peonies and Vintage pretty bits".. so you can imagine it was right up my lovely little street...or should I say lane.
A beautiful Wedding Day for a Beautiful Bride and her lucky husband Ian.
I am just delighted to hear that so many people say it was the most beautiful day.
A Sweet Days and Roses Wedding full of pretty details and individual unique touches.
Here are a few images that I took of this very special, gorgeous day on the 29th May 2011.
Love Janey xxx


The Beautiful Bride & her Bridesmaids



A very proud Father




Bespoke Table Seating Plan by Sweet Days and Roses


Gorgeous Flowers



Pretty Vintage Inspired Candy Buffet Table






The Wonderful Ceremony Room & Ceremony Signing Table



Fabulous Vintage Bus for the Groom and his merry men




Gorgeous Flowers inside and outside of the Pavilion


Pretty Details on all of the tables



Bespoke Wedding Signage by Sweet Days and Roses




Gorgeous Wedding Breakfast Room





The Bride & Grooms Top Table


Beautiful Chill Out Room


1 comment:

  1. Vanessa & Ian's Wedding looks so chic. Her outfit is so adorable. I too would like to have similar dress for my own big day. Gratitude for sharing these pictures. You know I have just reserved the most beautiful outdoor wedding event venue Atlanta for the spring themed party. I need some unique ideas for hairdos. Can you provide some inspirations?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...