Monday 2 May 2011

Vintage Duck Egg Blue Enamel Jug & Flowers

Oh What a lovely weekend it has been, and what a cracking Bank Holiday Monday morning this is already.
The sun is out and all of the garden is looking full and gorgeous and about to burst into colour.
I have even heard a Cuckoo for the first time in a very very long time.
I had to share with you all this gorgeous vintage enamel jug I recently bought which has to be my favourite of colours.... a beautiful duck egg blue shade and considering it is vintage it is remarkably good condition.
I have crammed it full of some gorgeous cottage garden flowers.
However some of these pretty flowers are in fact faux flowers but look so so life like.
I just adore Cow Parsley but it has a habit of dusting everywhere with its tiny little flowers, so faux cow parsley it is, and it looks fab !!
Have a wonderful week All .... may the sunshine that we have been having of late continue for a long, long time.
Janey xxxx









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...