Friday 16 September 2011

Gorgeous Daylesford Organic

I am not a big shopper ... I don't actually like high street shops on the whole.
Where you are most likely to find me is some fabulous junk shop, reclamation yard or antique shop as this is my favourite type of shopping.
However this is one gorgeous shop (If it can be called that) that I absolutely adore.
Daylesford Organic Farm Shop.
This beautiful place offers quite the most exquisite goodies....from home grown organic produce to beautiful garden and home wares, fabulous clothing & a gorgeous spa & restaurant.
All set in the most wonderful surroundings, this fabulous place is the epitome of style and taste.
This place inspires me so much in terms of how I intend & would love to make our new home look.
I hope you love the look as much as I do.
Janey xxx










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...