Wednesday 21 September 2011

♡ Looks & StyIes that I Love ♡

It is my birthday on the 22nd of  September, and I wanted to blog about looks and styles that I really love.
I love this time of year, with its misty mornings, berries starting to turn red, rose hips & blackberries in the hedge row, the tree leaves turning gorgeous golden colours & my cashmere socks & jumpers coming out to play for one more year.
I adore old books, especially on wild flowers and gardening, old tin buckets, small terracotta pots that are covered in lichen and garden twine in old tin jars. 
I love old French cafe style chairs, there is something so inviting about them, and I especially love them in a little corner of the garden, on their own as if inviting you to go and sit there with your favourite book.
I keep a garden journal, and I often do just this in our garden, just go & sit with my journal & write down my thoughts & idea's.
All of these gorgeous images give me inspiration for my designs, be it my wedding designs or for our soon to be wonderful new home.
Elegant, simple, light & pretty, I just adore these beautiful pictures.
I hope you love them and that they inspire you as much as they do me.
Janey xxx














2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos and inspiration Janey ... and Happy Birthday to you (mine's the day after lol )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikki, I am so delighted you love the pics too...and wishing you a wonderful happy birthday darling for the 23rd...us Virgo/ Libra girls all love pretty things...Janey xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...