Thursday 28 July 2011

♡ Beautiful Summer Days ♡

Of late we have had some glorious sunny summer days.
Blue skies, warm sunny evenings, days that make us all feel good and make the garden extremely happy.
Our garden this year has been full of such pretty colours.
I just love being out in our garden, and I am always so thrilled with how much it has transformed from the sad little garden it once was into a little spot on the planet that is full of life and colour.
It used to have no flowers, just lots of shade thanks to over 30 towering pine trees and years of neglect.
I could see however past all of this and the minute I saw my little cottage I fell in love with it.
Over the years I have given this lovely spot of ours the love and respect it deserves.
Every little animal that visits our garden is treated with the up most respect.
I have planted so many insect loving plants, varieties that the birds, butterflies, ladybirds & even bats and moths all love.
Here are just a few pictures of our pretty garden this year.
I hope you like them too.
Janey xxx



I just adore wild flowers so I am delighted if they decide to self seed in our garden 



The View from our lovely Home 


The Beautiful Willow Herb



A pretty little private and peaceful seating area for my morning coffee


Our daily crop of gorgeously pretty and tasty tomatoes


My wonderful little studio


This year I have planted so many of these beautiful little viola's with their pretty faces











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...