Friday 11 March 2011

Magical Cupcakes

I have recently been doing some fabulous vintage styling for a top wedding magazine.
I am lucky enough with my work to have a whole list of fabulous suppliers to work with and on this occasion I was after some gorgeous cupcakes.
I knew the style and design I wanted and contacted the lovely 
who I knew made the prettiest cakes.
What I wanted was to have pretty cakes in beautiful muted, soft colours with Roses & other pretty flowers & pearls.
These beautiful cup cakes were just what I was hoping for ... So wonderfully pretty and delicate.
They played a huge part in the shoot and the fabulous, professional images will be coming to you all soon.
However in the mean time, I have taken these photos of these gorgeously pretty and delicious little beauties.
I am sure you will love them just as much as I do.
 Janey xxx














3 comments:

  1. So adorable! I've been thinking of doing a spring tea just for the ladies in my family and I think little cupcakes like these would be divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are those pearls edible or are they real pearls? If edible, how do you make them?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...