Monday 28 March 2011

Gorgeous Rosa & Co

I recently styled a gorgeous photographic shoot and the theme was "Vintage & Diamonds" for Pure Weddings Magazine.
I knew I wanted some gorgeous flowers to involve within the shoot, especially Roses, and I knew exactly what colours I wanted.
Dusky pinks, silvery greens, antique ivories & any other colour palette that would suit the whole Vintage theme.
Through my work as a Wedding Planner and Stylist I get to meet some wonderful people within the Wedding Industry and all are so very talented. 
One of these lovely people is Jan from Rosa & Co
A gorgeous florist who knows her stuff and creates beautiful wedding bouquets as well as displays for any Bride and Grooms special day.
These lovely flowers are just a few of the ones we used to photograph.
The professional images are coming soon, but for the time being I wanted to share with you all some lovely images of the flowers that Jan kindly let me bring home, and which have been delightful to admire in our little cottage.
Janey xxx



















1 comment:

  1. Beautiful aren't they....I am so thrilled you love them too xxx Janey xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...