Friday 25 March 2011

Spring Flowers

I have been away skiing in beautiful Chamonix in France, hence my absence for a while.
It is always lovely to go away, but just as lovely to come home, especially when you come home to lots of lovely flowering Spring flowers.
Here are some little beauties I have picked and have around our lovely home.
Spring flowers are really beautiful, delicate and for me, always seem to have the most vivid colours.
This Spring so far has been lovely and a welcome change to the beautiful but cold winter we have all just had.
May this glorious weather continue.
Happy Weekend to you All.
Love Janey xxx


I adore little Grape Hyacinths


Vintage china tea cups filled with pretty primroses, grape hyacinths & viola's.



Beautiful Tulips .... the colours on these particular Tulips are so wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...