Thursday 27 January 2011

Lola ... my lucky mascot & friend

I have some truly lovely girlfriends .... all very different in lots of ways ... but all very lovely, good and kind.
One of my very dear friends is Judith ..... Judith is one of lifes lovely human beings... beautiful, kind a great laugh & listener and is a very talented artist.
So ... thanks to Judith I now am able to introduce you all to Lola ...  created by Judith ... Judith tells me Lola reminds her of me with all the pretty flowers that surround her.
 Lola is my lucky mascot and comes to all of my lovely Wedding Fayres with me .
I have a fabulous stand at the Tatton Park Wedding Fayre this weekend ..... 
Tatton Park is a beautiful house set in the gorgeous Cheshire Countryside and this weekend it is hosting this fabulous wedding fayre with over 160 gorgeous stands .
It would be lovely to see some of you there, be sure to come and find Lola and I and say "Hi" 
Janey xxxx















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...