Monday 24 January 2011

Peckforton Castle Wedding Fayre ....

I had a great day yesterday .... I had a stand at the Peckforton Castle Wedding Fayre in Tarporley, Cheshire.
Lots of lovely new brides to be ... all wanting their lovely special day to be a little different with a gorgeous vintage twist .....
I was so thrilled with all the lovely comments and feedback regarding my work and how my stand looked.
I have to say I was really pleased as the roses I had bought were just so beautiful .... and not only did it look pretty but the scent from the lavender parcels and bags was just lovely .....
A really great day...I also managed to be sitting opposite a wonderful 4 Gorgeous Girl String Quartet ... The Caladra String Quartet who were just fabulous.....
Here are just a few images from my lovely day .....
All of the lovely vintage linen lavender bags, parcels, pouches and hearts can be bought from our website:
www.sweetdaysandroses.co.uk













2 comments:

  1. You are a girl after my own heart, I love making things from vintage fabric and lace. These parcels are lovely-do you make them?
    I have made vintage lace cuff bracelets with mother of pearl&glass buttons on in the past. I love to sew. Hope to do some more once I'm stronger.
    Kathryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kathryn x

    Yes I do make them...I love tinkering around with gorgeous faded, slubby linen and delicate lace and old buttons and generally anything that is pretty...would love to see your work...I know it will be beautiful.
    Look after your lovely self xx
    Janey xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...