Monday 31 January 2011

Tatton Park Wedding Show 2011

I had a wonderful time this weekend exhibiting at The Tatton Park Wedding Show.
It was a beautiful, dry, cold & lovely sunny weekend and Tatton Park itself is a beautiful Mansion surrounded by wonderful park land with hundreds of roaming Deer.
The show itself was really fabulous, 160 stands of wonderful wedding industry suppliers and lots of visitors.
I really enjoyed the two days exhibiting and I managed to meet some wonderful people.
Here are a few images of my pretty stand at Tatton Park ..... I have been over whelmed by the lovely feedback from the public & other talented wedding industry suppliers regarding how lovely my stand looked ... it means a lot to me after all of the hard work it took to put it all together.
I am just delighted that you all love my style & work as much as I do 
 Janey xxx












I have decided to sell this lovely Crystal Chandelier... please contact me for more details....









6 comments:

  1. Janey
    It all looks so lovely, glamorous yet cosy at the same time.
    I really like that you used the new Sanderson roses wallpaper.
    It's great to see how it looks in a room setting.
    Love Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou darling I am so so thrilled you love it also.
    The Sanderson Wallpaper is so lovely isn't it, I looked all over for pretty paper and this was the prettiest one I could find.
    I had a few people say they wanted to come and live in it ... :-)
    Love Janey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janey - Your stand was very pretty at the weekend - did you manage to salvage any wallpaper?. Lovely to meet you there hope to see you again - Fran - magical cakes x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Fran, Thankyou so much...it was so lovely meeting you and being beside your gorgeous stand.... yes I managed to salvage the pretty wall paper and I have sold the chandelier to a very lovely lady. Really would love to work with you sometime soon and recommend you to my lovely brides...your cakes are just lovely.....Janey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. janey....your photos are always so beautiful....you really capture the romantic... glad to hear that the weekend was a big success..xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Joanne, I am so glad you love my piccy's .... the weekend was just wonderful...a lovely 2 days xxx Janey xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...