Thursday 20 January 2011

Vintage Linen & Lace Lavender Parcels ..

I was sent by my very dear friend Judith the other day the most gorgeous little parcel of antique mother of pearl buttons .... they used to be her Grandfathers who owned an exclusive tailors ..... and they've been hidden away for years when Judith came across them the other day ...... they are all so tiny and delicate and so very beautiful ... and so because they are so very special in so many ways I wanted to make some gorgeously special little objects with them.

These adorable, tiny little lavender parcels are made from antique French linen and lace bought years ago on one of my trips through the lovely french countryside, and recently I have come across these adorable little velvet faux flowers ....all in the sweetest of colours.

These gorgeous little parcels are available for sale from my website

http://www.sweetdaysandroses.co.uk/favours-gifts/

Gorgeous unique favours and gifts for that someone very special.......





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...